We support you by offering customised, quality legal documents online for your Australian small business, without legal advice. We also offer legal advice services.
- Purchase online, complete the interview and have a customised, quality legal document available to download and use in a few minutes.
- Drafted by experienced lawyers. Easy to understand and use. Plain English wording, without traditional lawyer speak.
- Provided without legal advice. Your business can obtain legal advice from any lawyer if needed.
- Cloud-based software, available anywhere, anytime, on any device.
This service uses the Automio software. Simply purchase online, complete the interview and in a few minutes, your customised, quality legal document will be available for you to save and use.
Click on an image below for more information. The software works most effectively in Google Chrome.
Need Legal Advice and Like or Love Your Current Lawyer?
If you need legal advice and like your current lawyer, just send them a link to this page to show them how they can save time and you can save money. These documents are available in Word so they can tailor any of them to the specific requirements of your business. Use the toolbar at the side or end of this webpage.
If you need legal advice and love your current lawyer, send them a link to our Legal Professionals page to show them how they can save time and make money in their own business.
Purchase Our Documents Now
Most importantly, add Support Legal to your Bookmarks Bar in Google Chrome. You can then efficiently access Support Legal every time you need us.
Try Before You Buy
For Smaller Businesses
See an example of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use for Businesses.
Company Power of Attorney and Director Meetings
See an example of the Company Minutes of Meeting of Directors.
General Business Meetings
See an example of the General Minutes of Meeting for Businesses.
To obtain legal advice or clarify whether a document is suitable for your intended use, including whether additional legal requirements exist, you will need to engage the consultation services of your lawyer.
Efficiently Sign Documents Electronically
The Cloud-Based Software
We recommend the DocuSign or Adobe Sign cloud-based software for managing the electronic signing process for documents. These software products allow you to upload a document, manage the signing process from any device and assist in having a legally valid, signed document very quickly. Using electronic signatures significantly reduces the costs and delays associated with having to print, sign, scan or post documents and wait for them to be returned. These software products comply with Australian legal requirements for electronic transactions.
What Can Be Signed Electronically
In Australia, the law allows most common business agreements to be signed with an electronic signature. These electronically signed documents will have the same legal effect as if the business agreement was printed and signed with a pen. Business agreements that can be signed electronically include:
- Quotes, proposals or estimates of fees or procurement documents,
- Terms for negotiation or offers,
- Confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements,
- Contracts for the sale of goods or services,
- Consulting agreements,
- Licence agreements,
- Employment contracts,
- Other business agreements that aren’t specifically excluded.
What Can’t Be Signed Electronically
There are however some documents that are still required by Australian law to be printed and signed in pen. These include:
- Statutory declarations,
- Powers of attorney,
- Wills and other estate documents,
- Certain financial or insurance-related documents,
- Certain property transaction documents, including for intellectual property,
- Documents that are required to be registered,
- Some official government-issued documents,
- Documents relating to the Corporations Act,
- Documents that require witnessing,
- Other documents that are specifically required to be printed and signed with a pen.
The description for each of our documents explains how to use the document for it to be legally effective. Some documents can be legally effective without signatures, such as website terms and conditions of use or sale. If signatures are required, we’ll specify whether the document can be signed electronically or whether it needs to be printed and signed with a pen.
Legal Advice Services for Small Business
We offer packages to Australian small businesses which include our legal advice and documents. Our consultations are by phone or Skype. We know that life happens, so don’t worry. We don’t mind hearing children playing or other things happening in the background.
COMING SOON! In the meantime, please contact us for assistance.
Feedback and Suggestions
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for improvements on our products and services. Please contact us with your comments.
Please Like Us and Share
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In. You can also use the links to the left to share this page with your friends and colleagues by email or on Facebook or Twitter so that we can support more small businesses. We greatly appreciate your support!
Support Other Small Businesses
Here are some other Businesses You May Like which support small businesses.