Work efficiently and effectively as a modern lawyer with our legal design solution for busy legal professionals.
It’s the fastest way to design and develop quality, highly customisable automated legal documents for your practice without doing it all yourself.
The Remote Expert offers her clients new ways of doing things with quality, automated documents
“Deborah has helped me automate a number of documents for my virtual law firm. The work involved was a lot more detailed than I had first anticipated, and I was pleased to have Deborah guide me through the process required to automate a document and ensure the document is highly customised. It meant I could offer my clients a new way of doing things knowing the automation is top-notch.”
Emma Heuston, Founder and Principal, “The Remote Expert” and Service Business Magic Maker
Please email us to get started.
Does this sound familiar?
– You are too busy to learn how to automate your documents
– You know that your clients need support to understand and use your documents
– You waste valuable time each week by producing documents manually
– You want to become a modern lawyer
– You knew that your clients had the confidence to understand and use your documents without your constant guidance
– You had a range of quality, highly customisable legal documents to suit your legal solutions without learning how to do it all yourself
– You were able to work efficiently and effectively as a modern lawyer, so you don’t have to sacrifice your lifestyle for your career
All of this has been possible for me. That’s why I created a service to design and develop quality automated documents for your legal solutions, so you don’t need to do it all yourself.
When I was a traditional lawyer, I would spend so much time producing every document manually. I often started with documents that weren’t great quality and had to draft numerous changes so they would at least be functional. And I usually didn’t have the time to think about the design of the document or make sure it was beautiful. Now I have a unique process for designing and developing my automated documents, so they work with my legal solutions.
I want you to enjoy the benefits of working as a modern lawyer too.
Introducing… Our Design Your Automated Documents with Human Intelligence solution
What is it?
Design Your Automated Documents with Human Intelligence is our solution for busy legal professionals to design and develop quality, highly customisable automated legal documents for their practice.
– Strategy sessions to set your goals and help them evolve
– One on one guidance and support by video call, chat and email
– Your preferred scope of work with the time commitment that you’re willing to invest in your project
– Assistance to rebrand our automated documents and tools
– Guidance to redesign your legal document according to human intelligence principles, so it suits your target client and legal solution
– Our work to prepare your legal document for automation, so it works effectively within your solution
– An invitation to watch as we develop your manual legal document into a quality, automated document
– Our work with you to test and refine your legal solution
– The benefits of value pricing and flexible payment options
– Your support for our contributions to The Smith Family’s Learning for Life programs
– Complimentary – Enjoy a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to discuss your goals, the possibilities, the work involved, and whether we’re a good fit to work together (valued at $200 plus GST).
What it means for you
– Strategy sessions – Get clarity before we begin as we discuss your goals, target client, legal solution and the possibilities. Let your goals change before we commit to them and discuss how we’ll work together.
– One on one guidance and support – Know what you need to do with a personalised plan, clear guidance on each step and support whenever you need it.
– Your preferred scope of work with the time commitment that you can invest – Trust that we’ll work with you at the pace you need to fit around your daily client commitments. We work flexible hours ourselves.
– Assistance to rebrand our automated documents and tools – Receive our support to rebrand some of our documents or tools as a simple way to get started with your range of legal solutions.
– Guidance to redesign your legal document according to human intelligence principles – Receive guidance and recommendations to improve your documents so that they become naturally appealing to the reader and suit your target client and legal solution.
– Our work to prepare your legal document for automation – We’ll work closely together to so you can see how your document becomes highly customisable. Provide us with a variety of text, images and videos to present to your client and work with us to identify the data you’d like to use with other software. We’ll also make sure the automated document captures any specific information that you need to use with other software.
– An invitation to watch as we develop your quality, automated document – Let us take over and work our magic to build and test the automation. Feel free to ask questions so you can learn what we do and why.
– Our work with you to test and refine your legal solution – Try your quality, automated document and test it as part of your legal solution. We’ll work with you and your team to refine the automated document as needed.
– The benefits of value pricing and flexible payment options – Know the costs for each stage of work upfront, and when to expect our invoices, so you don’t need to worry about unexpected expenses.
– The support of a worthy charity – Help support our chosen charity, The Smith Family, by choosing to use our documents.
Advantage Legal has been able to offer more legal products to their clients
“We love using new technology. The assistance provided by Support Legal allowed us to get our solutions to market more promptly. Our practice has evolved now to include more automated legal products which save our clients time and money.”
Leigh Davidson, Principal Solicitor, Advantage Legal
Please email us to get started.
Meet Your Coach – Deborah Vella
I am a modern lawyer, and I use the power of human intelligence and document automation in a unique approach to designing and drafting legal documents. My methods help lawyers to work efficiently and effectively in their practices.
As a traditional lawyer, I have seen many issues with problem precedent documents over the years. I used to waste so much time dealing with precedent documents that had been patched together over the years then scramble to make up billable hours. And I can’t even remember the number of times someone gave me a draft document that had been half attempted by someone with more passion than ability and asked me to deliver something functional in a short amount of time.
I know how important it is to have quality, customisable legal precedents that can be combined with excellent service to create valuable legal solutions for clients.
How much time will I need to commit each week?
We recommend at least a couple of hours each week to make genuine progress, preferably in blocks of time with minimal distractions. How much time depends entirely up to you and how you choose to work. However, the more effort you put into the design, the better the quality of the documents we can develop.
How much work do I have to do?
It will depend on the current quality of your documents. We will provide you with guidance, support and recommendations based on our experience. However, you are responsible for the legal content in your documents and any legal advice you provide as part of your solution.
Can’t you do it all for me?
No. You are unique, and your clients want to work with you because of the experience and outcomes you provide. It is up to you to do the strategic thinking for your practice. We can’t do that for you. But we can help turn your goals into reality.
That’s a lot of money. Can you do it cheaper?
While many businesses offer a cheaper option, we don’t. We value our knowledge and experience and use these to provide quality services. We also know the depth of work it takes to create quality automated documents with our clients. We’d prefer not to provide a solution if it is not valued for its worth or provide an automated document that doesn’t exceed your expectations.
Do I need an Automio subscription?
While we can host your automated document, you will generally need to use the document within your practice as it won’t be able to come with your practice’s branding. You’ll have far more opportunities to use your quality automated documents without your solutions by taking out an Automio subscription for your practice. We can assist you in getting started.
Why did I wait so long to do this?
Unfortunately, we can’t answer that for you. But it’s a question that is often raised by our clients.
If you’re not 100% happy with our service within the first seven days, we will not charge you our fee and even show you other ways you may be able to achieve your goals. No questions asked.
$2,600 to $4,200 plus GST depending on the scope of work required
Please email us to get started.
“Deborah is a modern lawyer who has embraced automation as part of her innovative practice. She assists small law practices with designing automated legal solutions, helping them to reach their potential.”
Zac Bingham, COO, Automio
This solution is ideal for you, if…
– You are a busy legal professional who would like assistance to automate your documents
– You feel like you don’t know where to start
– You’re prepared to work with us and follow our guidance
– You’re ready to get started
You know you want to work efficiently and effectively as a modern lawyer.
And you know there has to be a better way.
Don’t wait until you become too busy and stressed to do anything else. Invest in your practice to develop your automated documents now.
We commit to our clients, so we only have a limited number of places for our Design Your Automated Documents with Human Intelligence solution.
Your Investment: $2,600 to $4,200 plus GST depending on the scope of work required.
Please email us to get started.
Like to discuss this with someone?
Use the toolbar at the side or end of this page to share it with someone. Thank you.
Also check out our Use Our Automated Documents In Your Practice Now and Rebrand Our Documents and Tools for Your Legal Solution pages.