We offer legal services for investors in residential, commercial and retail properties.
We offer legal services for investors in residential, commercial and retail properties located in the Northern Territory. We are able to meet with you either remotely by phone or Skype or in person no matter your current location.
- Structure your existing investments and plan for future investments to minimise legal risk and maximise financial and tax benefits, in consultation with your accountant.
- Structure your purchase or sale documentation to accommodate preferences in the timing of your financial obligations, in consultation with your accountant.
- Use option contracts to undertake due diligence enquiries and satisfy specified conditions before committing to purchase a property.
- Undertake due diligence enquiries and review property information.
- Review your obligations and if required, apply for approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB).
- Use electronic contracts and transactions to make the process much more efficient.
- Purchase existing or off-the-plan land, residential, commercial or retail property.
- Understand investment through the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
- Purchase or sell a Defence Housing Australia (DHA) investment property, including mid-lease.
- Purchase an ex-Defence property through Defence Housing Australia (DHA).
- Consider and negotiate your deal, review your contract and customise the conditions to suit your needs.
- Obtain finance approval, property condition and tax depreciation reports, and arrange purchaser inspections.
- Prepare, customise and negotiate lease agreements for residential, commercial or retail tenants.
- Manage your portfolio and tenancies, by working closely with your real estate agent, property manager, accountant and other real estate professionals.
- Understand and ensure compliance with your financial and tax obligations, and any conditions on financial or other incentives.
- Sell your land, residential, commercial or retail property, with or without current tenancies.
- Resolve property related legal issues.
Residential Conveyancing Packages
We offer a range of residential conveyancing packages for investors to support you to make an offer, organise a contract for a sale, purchase or sell a property. See our Price Estimates.
Make It a Better Deal
Before committing to your next move, we recommend that you work with your accountant to review and update your financial plan. We can then assist with the planning, purchase, management or sale of your investments and you can be assured that our legal advice complements your unique financial situation. We also recommend a thorough due diligence investigation, so any issues can be identified and appropriately dealt with before becoming a real issue. If you would like assistance to negotiate a better deal, please Contact Us.