We offer legal services to support government departments and statutory bodies in the areas of property and commercial law.
We offer legal services to support government departments and statutory bodies in the Northern Territory in the areas of property and commercial law. Our experienced lawyer Deborah is able to meet with you either remotely by phone or Skype or in person by appointment.
- Review and update contracts and legal documents to meet current organisation needs.
- Complete legal transactions electronically and remotely.
- Implement electronic contracts in your organisation’s processes. (Read more about the DocuSign software).
- Confidently make decisions, by reviewing situations and offering practical options for consideration.
- Efficiently manage additional or project work, by acting as a flexible extension of your current team.
- Better manage property and commercial matters, by assisting your current team with general matter guidance so they can confidently take action.
- Carry out transactional or advice work in the areas of property and commercial law.
- Better inform and develop your team’s skills, by providing customised training on specified topics.
- Confidently produce documents, by reviewing the legal content and drafting consistency of documents.
We can provide services specifically for your needs, on a regular, flexible or project basis.
The legal industry is currently undergoing a wave of change enabling qualified and experienced lawyers to work more directly with large clients. Our legal practice has been specifically planned to value client service and outcomes achieved over the number of hours spent in the office or working on matters. We work efficiently, effectively and flexibly, in a way which meets the needs of both clients and our people. You will benefit by being able to receive quality legal services in a way that suits you and your business. Read more about Our Values.
Please Contact Us for a confidential discussion.